Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hair Rules Scavenger Hunt


Ok so I'm really exicited because yesterday I participated in a Hair Rules Scavenger Hunt. Yesterday Hair Rules put a post up on facebook that quotes, "Ladies the Big Scavenger Hunt is on...We need you to post proof that Hair Rules is in your Walgreens with the address of the store and the first person for each location will win an 8oz product..Come on ladies get snapping and posting"

So I jumped into my car and sped to the Walgreens on Veterans Memorial in Mableton, Ga. Got my camera phone out and tagged them a picture proving that it was at that location. They sent me a message back telling me to send them my address as I was the 1st one to send a picture in that location. Now waiting on my 8oz product to come in the mail. So like they said ladies get snapping. Good luck to all you ladies that participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment